Welcome! Welcome!!
























It's almost meteorlogical spring.


Spring!! What a fabulous word!

I was out snooping around the yard the other morning before work "cuddling the flowers", as my husband says. I think he means coddling, but I digress. Seeing the plants peeking out of the earth I thought to myself about the start of growing season. I was going to name this blog Growing Season but it seems that title might already be taken. So it dawned on me, Growing Susan sounds very similar. And my given name is Susan and this all sounds just too clever and witty and how could I not call this Growin' Susan?? OK. So I guess you had to be there. Sometimes when my genius strikes it doesn't translate so well :) but that's OK. I'm on board with it! So, let the ride begin and I will endeavor to chronicle my growing season and in the process grow a bit myself. Grow, Susie, grow!! Hmmm maybe, "You Grow Girl!" ? Nah.















Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why, yes, I will have some cheese with my whine

and some crackers, too, if you've got 'em.  A little nosh never hurt.
 
The temps are in the 60's today.  I'm at work.
The temps will be in the 40s tomorrow.  It's my day off.
 
Hello, is this the complaint department?  This be Miz Wannagetinthegarden.  Couldja' wouldja' please turn off the air conditioning from the North Pole?  I've had enough winter.  I'm ready for some spring. Thank you.   
 
   Ah well.  I will just appreciate the warm weather all the more when it finally gets here.  I'll be able to have the screen door open and enjoy the cross breezes.  ‼‼happy dance‼‼    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment